Saturday, June 11, 2011

stream of consiousness 6/11/11

Let it flow...


there is so much, conflicting yet combining that waves through our minds like waves, pulling and pushing, giving and taking yet always always taking. It's like we love what we imagine but do we really love what we have?i want so much to be heard by others to have my voice matter. but if my voice doesn't matter to me then why would anybody else bother listening? they say it's almost never your birthday it's almost always somebody elses. Which is true you have a one out of three hundred and sixty five chance of it being you. But we don't seem to pout we just know that within the next three hundred and sixty five days it will be is. It's all about time but time has nothing to do with it. It's like the sea, the sea has time, high tides and low tides but with the sea it doesn't matter what time it is,but the sea will do what it pleases when it pleases. I wish things could be different I wish it could be somebody else but it's not and if it was i would wish it were me. So i just wake up and braid another little thing into my hair and hope that someday i will see the sea. That someday the moon won't seem so far away but hopefully it also doesn't seem too close. wg

No comments:

Post a Comment