Monday, February 14, 2011

I love.......

yogurt
clean fingernails
boys that say your name a lot
old books
old letters
words
the number 17
my blog
burring my legs in sand
the smell of baby lotion
laying in my bed and watching the moon out my window
the way your hair floats around you in water
the fact that you can never take good pictures of the moon
monet paintings
almost anything old
gluten free cupcakes
getting flowers
the sea
a fine frenzy
icy water
my family
how many cousins i have
dresses( especially old fashioned or black ones)
old keys
writing in cursive
art
art
art
planting things and watching them grow
ivy
Lillis
the colors black and white
black and white photos
nutella
books
ice cream
getting letters in the mail
packages
fancy names
middle names
and you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment